Sinch is now looking for our new VP Operations!
As Vice President Operations head at Sinch you will be responsible for the areas of;
- Customer B2B 7x24 Support
- Network Infrastructure Operations
- Change Management and integration of acquired compaies incl being involved in integration planning of new acquisitions
- IT including both internal corporate IT and production IT
- Program management function driving strategic cross company projects
- Project Management
- Tools, processes and driving further automation incl machine learning
The long term plan is to have one common operations organization for all relevant parts of the company incl support function for all products and services to provide coherent service and share resources, work that’s already been started on a small scale to ensure SLAs are in synch, use the same tools etc. The details and timing for this will be worked out during the year as the starting point needs a well defined execution plan.
It will be key that that operations organization works closely with development organization in a devops context sharing the same customer targets, as well as product management to drive BSS and automation developments. It is important to understand the balance between being agile/dynamic and process oriented.
As Vice President Operations you will;
- Be overall responsible for service quality from a customer perspective as this is one of our key brand values.
- Be overall responsible for customer support in a highly demanding B2B setting supporting the largest and most demanding companies in the world where you very few chances to fail without seriously impacting our business
- Be instrumental in defining integration strategies, together with other key stakeholders, and executing those, for acquired companies
- Be responsible for scoping and executing complex cross company projects thinkg of areas such as ISO 27001, GDPR compliance (done 2018)
- Set our long term vision and strategy for how to become a best in class quality cloud service provider
- Ensuring that new products are introduced in both an agile and high quality perspective
- Drive continued improvements through synergies, automation, machine learning, using new technologies, organizational modifications
As Vice President Operations head you need to;
- Have hands on experience of SaaS (IT/Telco) & Scaling of it from below perspectives
- Network Operations Cloud & Onprem (priority)
- B2B Enterprise 7x24 Customer Support (priority)
- Project Infrastructure Mgmt
- IT Program Mgmt
- Manged Services Operations
- Customer Support
- SaaS Technologies (AWS, Azure...incl Hybrids)
- Have been part of building a global 24/7 support team for a business critical service
- Be a proven and experienced international leader that builds and develops strong teams that works well supporting other stakeholders, and that is a great communicator
- Have both strategic capabilities definining the future direction of the unit and area, plus be highly operational when needed
- Need to be truly customer focused and always going the extra mile when needed to meet their expectations even at challenging times
- Have experience from managing budgets and driving financial improvements in areas
- Have change management experience and proven track record
- Have experience in integrating acquired companies
- Have ability to travel. Our business is global with clients in literally all regions of the world. Our colleques are located in all regions and particularly Sweden, UK and the USA.
As a person we would expect someome that genuinely
- Wants to be part of our next journey, creating something big
- Likes dynamic organizations and not afraid to getting hands dirty
- Loves customer centric operations and the pulse
- Is organized & calm
Preferred location is Stockholm
Working Life at Sinch
Work should be challenging, inspiring and fun. At Sinch we take work seriously but not necessarily ourselves. Working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Passion, Quality, Fun, Long distance conference calls, Growth, New experiences, and Success.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
Sinch has recently gone through a rebrand positioning process (former CLX communications) with the objectives to create one company having one brand and execute on one agenda.