We are looking for a Product Manager to own our self-serve cloud experience. In this role, you are responsible for the client facing portal where users sign up and manage their communication with end-users. The self-serve experience is a crucial part of our success, providing video, voice and rich messaging service tools to customers globally. This part of our journey has only just begun, so there is plenty of room for the right individual to have a tremendous impact!
- Maintain and communicate:
- Product vision/strategy
- Product KPIs
- Drive the agile product development
- Form hypotheses and create prototypes
- Validate with end-users
- Document & maintain requirements in writing and prototypes
- Work with engineering teams in an agile manner to deliver agreed features
- Understand and track the data around your product towards agreed targets
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to launch, operate and improve your releases
- Keep abreast of industry, ecosystem and competitive threats
You will own the vision, the strategy and roadmap while working closely with the dedicated web team. You will solve problems with your creative abilities to drive teams towards achieving business- and technical requirements. Sinch is organized around self-contained teams empowered to deliver value. You will work closely with other product managers and teams to help them integrate with the portal, and with other stakeholders of your domain.
- Education within a relevant area
- Background as a developer or technical product owner will be useful since you will be working closely with developers and build products for them
- Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Knowledge of evolving cloud business models, and experience of using cloud services yourself
- UI and UX experience is highly desired
To be successful in this role you need to have a background in, and passion for, delivering high-quality products, as well as a technical profile enabling you to hold your own ground. You ought to be a team player with a track record delivering value in this area and that you have a high level of ambition. Furthermore, you must thrive in a dynamic environment where ideas and opinions are challenged.