Product Marketing Manager - Rich Messaging
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Sinch has been profitable from the start and has continuously grown its business both organically and through acquisitions. With a revenue of over $400m, a global presence and highly profitable, we are a leader in the global messaging and Cloud communications market. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager based at our US HQ in Atlanta to play a key role in our new Content and Product Marketing team. As Sinch’s product offering and opportunities in rich messaging such as MMS, RCS, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat and other conversational messaging grow we need strong product marketing to work alongside our product management team to meet this demand.
We offer a challenging and dynamic role in a growth company with the opportunity to define and execute our product marketing within Rich Messaging. This role reports directly to the Director of Content & Product Marketing, based at the Corporate HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: developers, IT Operations and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Enable sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer and user stories
- Partner with your marketing colleagues to create engaging content such as datasheets, Ebooks, Whitepapers, presentations and webinars
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster Sinch’s position in the market
- Drive GTM strategy for rich messaging and execute launches in partnership with wider marketing organization
- Increase product usage and adoption among Sinch’s key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- Be a strong though leader for your product and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences etc
Who you are
- We are looking for a seasoned product marketer who is passionate about communicating and delivering the value of our product innovation to the market
- 3+ year’s experience as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly technical B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly competitive space
- Experience of positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Ability to partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- Bachelors Degree (MBA preferred)
What do we Offer
Sinch believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401k with access to financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought to you by the Sinch Social Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community
- Wellness program
Sinch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.