Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Sinch has been profitable from the start and has continuously grown its business both organically and through acquisitions. With a revenue of over 4bn SEK, a global presence and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
We are now looking for a creative and data driven Performance Marketing Specialist to play a key role in our new Demand Generation and Marketing operations team. We offer a challenging and dynamic role in a growth company with the opportunity to define and execute our performance marketing strategy. This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations.
What you’ll do
- Build and work with our performance marketing across key digital channels (including SEO, SEM, paid social, and display)
- Manage CRO across web and mobile
- Execute multi-touch marketing campaigns and activities to build brand awareness, attract marketing qualified leads and drive account creation
- Always be testing – develop data-informed hypothesis and deploy budget to optimize existing ads or test new channels, targeting, segmentation and creative
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing, product, design and regional sales teams
- Proactively analyse digital media efforts and campaign performance to promote a shared understanding of performance marketing investments
Who you are
- Experienced specialist in executing and/or managing SEO, SEM, paid social media, programmatic and display advertising in a global context
- Experience building acquisition programs from the ground up at an agency or in-house
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make data driven decisions to optimize campaigns and test new opportunities
- Experience of achieving results through connecting performance marketing campaigns with leading marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot etc), CRM (Salesforce), analytics & attribution (Google Analytics, Bizible etc) and other marketing technology tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excitement to share your work with the team
- Experienced at collaborating across functional and regional business units to achieve results
- A team player who is full of energy and eager for a new and exciting challenge
- Fluency in English
This is a new role where you will be a driving force in creating a new marketing organization to support the next phase of Sinch’s growth globally.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas so apply today.