We are looking for a credit controller with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our finance team in Stockholm. We believe that you have had at least 2 previous credit control roles and enjoy working in a global company. You are fluent in English in both writing and speech and enjoy having many points of contact at once. You will be working closely with our team in the UK and report to our Global Credit Manager based in London. To thrive in this role you are thorough and a problem solver. We are working in a rapidly growing company and we believe that you enjoy fast-paced environments and the possibility to contribute to improving processes and ways of working.
- Cash collection for outstanding debts by telephone and e-mail.
- Providing cash collection forecasts.
- Providing debtor reporting to Credit Manager and Sales.
- Working with Sales and internal departments to resolve customer disputes and invoice queries.
- Identifying potential problem accounts and reporting it to Credit Manager.
- Reviewing exposure for existing accounts and highlighting any issues.
- Preparing submissions to debt collection agencies and lawyers.
- Account reconciliations.
- Posting and applying cash to the AR accounts.
Skills & Experience
- Two previous credit control roles in a commercial environment, preferably one of which must be international credit dealing with overseas clients.
- Reading and understanding credit reports.
- Have a basic understanding of credit risk and financial statements.
- Understanding cash collection forecasts and knowing how to adjust them weekly.
- Good account reconciliation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships.
- Influencing/negotiating skills to effectively manage internal departments and external customers.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing process changes.
- Strong ability to prioritise and multitask.