Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Sinch is a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base ranging from large enterprises to SMEs through a broad set of web service APIs. Sinch delivers customer engagement, helping businesses connect with people through mobile technology, leveraging a cloud communication platform that can reach every phone in the world in seconds. Sinch's APIs and the platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalisation, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
Sinch was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Profitable from day one, Sinch has increased revenue and profit with 4x over the last 4 years through a mix of organic growth and a savvy M&A strategy. The business was bootstrapped by the founders and has raised capital only to fund acquisitions. Sinch has revenue of over $400M, with nearly $40M EBITDA, and employs 550 people across 40 locations, including offices in Atlanta, London, Madrid, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. The business publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2015 and is now trading under the ticker SINCH with a market capitalization close to $700M as of early May 2019.
Regional Sales Manager
The chosen Regional Sales Manager will take on a lead generation role and will be responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities. This includes such tasks as prospecting, research, cold calling potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events and much more.
As Regional Sales Manager at Sinch, you will play an important part in a growing New Sales team reporting into the Vice President of Sales EMEIA. You will get the opportunity to join a winning team and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion in the region. We offer a fun and inspiring working environment, a generous incentive program as well as strong support to help you achieve your goals.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Together with EMEIA team and management, developing a strategic business plan for identifying new business opportunities
- Prospecting and analysing relevant verticals/industries
- Analysing potential clients’ offering, needs and business requirements
- Initiating new sales activities and build a portfolio of new sales accounts in existing and new verticals
- Building a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Representing Sinch and team at industry events, fairs and other gatherings
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Previous experience and proven track record in territory sales
- Highly self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and other)
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Working Life at Sinch
Sinch has grown quickly and wants to continue to do so. You will play an important role in this journey and be able to work with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis on keeping a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
We are energetic, pragmatic, humble and get things done. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed, and we motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at Sinch and that means having fun and feeling taken care of. Apart from great colleagues, working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Coffee, Passion, Quality, Fun and games, Long distance conference calls, Travel (Air), Growth, New experiences, and Success. Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
Location is in our office in Munich.
Come and join us!