Talent Acquisition Partner
As our Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for driving recruitment process from beginning to end. You want to create a fantastic experience for our candidates and be a true brand ambassador. This is a new role and you can expect high impact and influence. You will also be involved in different TA projects and employer branding activities. The role is based in Stockholm; however, your help will be needed in our other locations as well.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video. With a revenue of close to 4bn SEK, and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far. Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
- You will be responsible for driving entire end-to-end recruitment processes
- Develop and manage digital Employer Branding content in relevant channels
- Build strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements. Build pipelines and track relevant TA data to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Stay current on industry and TA trends, market trends and best practices
- Identifying, assessing and driving our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms
- Design and project lead career events and other employer brand activities.
- Identify, design, drive and execute strategic TA projects and initiatives
Who you are and what you bring
- You are an experienced Recruiter. IT/Tech recruitment and In-house experience is a plus.
- You have experience from driving holistic TA related projects
- You have a relevant university degree or similar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both in written and spoken English
- You are customer driven and dedicated to quality and success
- You have a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance
- You are able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Last but not least; You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations and love to have fun at work and contribute with your experience and positive attitude!
Reports to: Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
We look forward to your application including your resume or LinkedIn profile.