Senior Customer Project Manager, Sweden
Sinch is a truly international and global company bringing businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our Operator Division brings software solutions and services to more than 80 mobile operators around the globe.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
Working Life at Sinch
Work should be challenging, inspiring and fun. Working at Sinch includes among other things: Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Passion, Quality, Fun, Global teams, Growth, New experiences, and Success. Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
This is a role for an experienced project manager with a telecom and system integration background, having a solid business experience and project management track record who can “hit the ground running”. You will spend the main part of your time driving selected customer delivery projects, managing a combination of Sinch engineers hosted in our Operations department and in some cases 3rd parties engaged in the delivery. You will have budget responsibility, ensuring that our customer projects are carried out in accordance with customer contracts and delivered on time and budget. Responsibilities include working closely with the customer to identify business requirements and translate them into plans that will lead to acceptance of end results and overall customer satisfaction. In the pre-sales phase you will be responsible for the services part of the bid where you provide subject matter expertise within project execution, scope of work and subsequent estimate of timelines.
In parallel, your experience in project management, coaching and leading teams will be a key contribution to enhancing Sinch’ customer delivery processes in cooperation with regional Sales Account teams and project members from the Operations department. You will in this capacity also assist in recruiting additional experienced project managers into Sinch’s organization as and when needed.
The role is in our Operations department within Sinch Operator Division and you will work in close liaison with the regional account Sales teams of Sinch. The role is based out of Stockholm and will require travelling from time to time as close customer interaction is a required part of the job. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Project management of key customer delivery projects including budget responsibility, project reporting and financial follow up towards budgets including reporting to project steering group and Sinch management.
- Close interaction with Sinch’ customers in project delivery phase.
- Enhancing and developing Sinch’ processes related to customer deliveries in close cooperation with Operations and our regional account teams.
- Assist in recruiting and building additional competence related to Sinch project management as and when required.
Key requirements and what we are looking for
- Drive and results orientation.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Continuously looking for improvements in the way of working
- Good understanding of and experience from mobile operator business environments.
- Extensive work experience in customer project management with knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects, techniques and tools.
- Good business/sales knowledge and awareness.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Other languages like Spanish is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Educational qualification in project management, PMP or equivalent is a plus
- University degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration.
- Experienced in Microsoft Project.
We hope you find the above to be the new challenge you are looking for in your career and we look forward to your application. For more information on the position, you are welcome to contact Ulf Bergenrup, Director System Deployment