Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
You might know us before as CLX Communications, Symsoft or Vehicle. We are since February 2019 all under one brand, Sinch. With head office in central Stockholm, our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Role and responsibilities
Sinch is looking for an Operations Engineer to strengthen our IT Infrastructure team based in Kalmar and Atlanta. Our mission is to maintain and meet the requirements changes in our Enterprise division. You will maintain and develop our AWS, virtual and on-premise infrastructure in general. We are on an exciting journey towards cloud and we need you with strong DevOps interest and passion for AWS on board with us!
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Some years’ experience from Linux System administration
- General IT infrastructure knowledge with dev mindset. Knowledge of infrastucture but be comfortable with automation, version control and continuous deployment practices.
- Passion for Infra as code and coding skills to match it. E. g. scripting languages.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
It’s a great plus if you have experience within
- Configuration management saltstack, ansible or puppet
- AWS experience and/or certification
- Continuous delivery
We hope that you will be a part of our global company. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. Apart from great colleagues, challenging work, a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.