As a head of business development, you are responsible for exploring and executing on new business opportunities and growth initiatives in the region. This includes product expansion in the local market in cooperation with Product Management, regional expansion in to unexplored geographical markets in the region and driving structured sales initiatives.
You work closely with the account managers and leadership, corporate development and product management across product areas.
In short, your task is to drive Sinch’s commercial growth initiatives and make sure we execute on new business opportunities in the region.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Geographical expansion in region in collaboration with Corporate Development team
- Drive new sales projects focused on specific verticals or competitors
- Explore and research product expansion initiatives
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Understand customer requirements, identify and articulate product opportunities in region and feed this in to Product organization
- Attend and represent Sinch at relevant events in region in order to position Sinch as the natural partner for enterprise communication and to gather intelligence on market trends and needs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- 10+ years of experience driving growth initiatives and new sales projects
- Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services is a plus or having a keen interest in mobile communications (A2P SMS, MMS, OTT)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a global team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with detail-orientation and proven ability to work well in a self-directed manner.
Reports to: Regional Director Nordics and Baltics