Sinch is looking for a Software Engineer who wants to develop for mobile platforms and who is more passionate about developing products and APIs for other developers than UI. In this role you’ll get to develop our mobile platform SDKs for our real-time voice- and video products.
Our mobile client SDKs are key to how our customers integrate their products with our platform. We have clients that range from small businesses to big Enterprises and their mobile apps are used by millions of people around the globe - by developing our voice and video SDKs you will be an important part in powering all those real-time conversations!
In more detail, this means you’ll be doing:
• Platform-specific development in Java and Objective-C / Swift.
• Cross-platform development on C++ codebase shared between iOS and
• Participate in documenting and overall SDK product packaging to make
the experience of using our SDKs top notch.
• Designing APIs with simplicity in mind while maintaining modularity,
extensibility and API stability over time.
• Work with the team to align SDK APIs and features across multiple
Don’t worry if you don’t know it all yet! We are recruiting someone with passion and potential to learn and develop into a great SDK developer. We want you to have a solid educational background with a University degree (BSc or MSc) within Computer Science or Software Engineering. You are either a newly graduate or have recently started your career as a developer.
Please press APPLY or contact email@example.com
Malin Bränd, Tech Recruiter