Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Sinch is a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base ranging from large enterprises to SMEs through a broad set of web service APIs. Sinch delivers customer engagement, helping businesses connect with people through mobile technology, leveraging a cloud communication platform that can reach every phone in the world in seconds. Sinch's APIs and the platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
Sinch was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Profitable from day one, Sinch has increased revenue and profit with 4x over the last 4 years through a mix of organic growth and a savvy M&A strategy. The business was bootstrapped by the founders and has raised capital only to fund acquisitions. Sinch has revenue of over $400M, with nearly $40M EBITDA, and employs 550 people across 40 locations, including offices in Atlanta, London, Madrid, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
People Data System Specialist
To support our growth, we are now investing in a global system for HR and People Data, the Sinch People Platform. The system implementation will start during the fall and our aim is to go live early in 2020, and then continue to add functionality and modules over time. The main purpose of the system and this role is to ensure up to date people data is available to those who needs and when they need it.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of the implementation from the start and have an incredible impact on configuration and processes in the system you will work in every day.
As People Data System Specialist, you will carry the overall responsibility for the functionality in Sinch People Platform. You will coordinate with the HR team to secure a system set up and customer experience that works in a truly international environment with employees and managers spread out over the globe.
You will report to Director Compensation & Benefits.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing and deployment with required documentation
- Set up and configure the system to meet business needs, during implementation and continuously as the system and organization develops
- Together with process owners proactively identify process improvements and process redundancies, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience
- Provide relevant and up to date training on system functionality
- Support users of the HR Portal (typically HR people) in how to perform different actions
- Set up Reports and Dashboards where they are corporate standards and to be used by the whole organisation
- Ensure high data quality, drive Data Management, common definitions etc, coordinate data audits
- Provide system testing support on system enhancements
- Secure continued data integrity/GDPR compliance also for changes applied in Sinch People Platform
- Manage access for other users
- Be the main point of contact for the system provider
- Work with internal IT regarding integrations with other systems
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe that the following applies to you:
- You have the skills and interest to deliver customer support to HR colleagues in entire Sinch
- You have a few years’ experience of working hands on with one or more HR systems
- You have experience of creating processes, integrations and automation
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal
- You have strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- You have strong analytical skills to identify areas of improvement and perform troubleshooting
- You communicate easily with internal and external stakeholders
- You are committed to exceptional customer support
- You have the ability to build relationships at different levels of the organization
- You are comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You preferably have experience of working in an international environment and/or a fast-growing tech company
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of People Analytics, or is curious to learn about it
What we offer
You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis on keeping a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. As a truly global company, working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed.
We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at Sinch and that means having fun and feeling taken care of.
Take your chance to be part of an amazing team and join our exciting journey!
This role is based in our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.