Sales Director – Region Europe
We are searching for a highly motivated person to lead a number of Key Accounts and drive new customer acquisition in the Sinch Operator Sales Account team Europe.
You will have in depth industry experience and can take on this opportunity and hit the ground running. You will be responsible for managing a number of Key Accounts and developing new business and driving new customer acquisition for Sinch sales region Europe. You will be part of a highly skilled and business hungry account team who are responsible for all aspects of sales and account management. The team you will be part of includes pre-sales, technical and commercial sales managers.
We believe you are a highly motivated salesperson with a passion for building and developing strong customer relations and finding and closing business with existing and new customers. Understanding the operator market and the all aspects of complex B2B sales is a must to succeed in this role.
You need to have in-depth industry experience and being on-top of what is happening in the market is essential and we expect that you have worked in the business long enough to established good connections and experience to understand and manage the art of sales. Naturally we expect You to have an excellent business mind and a solid understanding of value-based selling.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Ensure growth and proactive account development
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers and achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Make presentations to C-level, senior managers and decision makers
- Defining customer requirements and produce proposals together with product specialists, technical sales and customer delivery managers
- Develop and maintain account plans, identifying opportunities and forecast sales
It is desirable that you have experience within the field of Telecommunication / ICT Core Network Solutions /Value Added Services (Messaging, IMS, Evolved Packet Core) and Business Support Systems (Online Charging, Policy Control, Billing, Invoicing, CRM). Further, experience from as-a-service and managed services sales is highly appreciated.
- Strong business acumen and people leadership skills
- Proven sales track-record in finding and closing large system deals
- European business experience is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years within telecom solutions account management and sales
- Self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Fluency in English is a must, other European languages are a plus
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills with an ability to conceptualize the technical and commercial values of our offering
- University degree in technology/engineering is preferred in combination with business diploma
The placement of the role is flexible. However, it is desirable to start the role out of Stockholm, Sweden to gain company knowledge and business proposition experience. An attractive compensation package will be offered for the right candidate.
And needless to say, business is made together with customers and therefor traveling is a natural part of the role.
Welcome with your application through this link
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.Sinch has been profitable from the start and has continuously grown its business both organically and through 9 acquisitions. With a revenue of over 4bn SEK (R12M), global presence and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.