Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.Sinch has been profitable from the start and has continuously grown its business both organically and through 9 acquisitions. With a revenue of over 4bn SEK (R12M), global presence and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Head of Operator Sales Europe
We are searching for a highly motivated person to take on the role of our playing coach for the Sinch Operator Sales Account team in Europe.
You will have in depth industry experience and can take on this opportunity and hit the ground running. You will be responsible for all commercial aspects of Sinch’s Operator business in Europe, from account management of Sinch’s customer accounts and ensuring that upsell and the recurring revenue base is growing to new business hunting and bringing Sinch Operator solutions to new customers. You and Your team will manage the entire sales process from lead generation, lead-assessment to bid preparation, negotiation, contract and account management.
We enable a lot of freedom to run your team, client base and sales activities, where You will provide strong support and guidance to your team to ensure results are delivered. The team you will be working with is self-going, business minded and business hungry. Being on-top and actively part of the operative business execution is the main task for You and the team.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Ensure growth and proactive account development
- New sales activities in existing and new markets
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Follow up finances and profitability targets
- Direct and manage the Sales Account team Europe including commercial and technical staff.
- Ensure that the organization has adequate skill sets and capability to provide growth and excellent service to our customers.
- Motivate, empower and lead the people in your team
- Strong business acumen and people leadership skills
- Proven track-record from large deal management
- Minimum 5 years within ICT solutions account management and sales
- Minimum 5 years of people leadership roles
- Self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Highly motivated with a positive can do attitude
- Master degree in technology or engineering is preferred in combination with business diploma
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are a plus
The role is based at our corporate head office in Stockholm and reports directly to Vice President Operator Sales.
Welcome with your application through this link