Service Delivery Manager
Sinch is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 30 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry.
Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. These clients are complimented by a strong small/medium business base and developer community. We provide messaging, voice, video, and verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients.
Being on the leading edge of mobile technology means your career stays in line with fast paced technological advances.
Simply put, our mission is: Enriching engagement
The Sinch mission is enriching engagements between enterprises and people. In order to accomplish our goals, we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allow us to quickly and efficiently build relationships with a variety of players in our business.
We are hiring a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) that will report into the sales organization and be a dedicated, senior resource to one of our strategic account teams. This role will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving all areas of service to increase customer satisfaction for our most valuable clients. The SDM will be expected to possess the right blend of technical knowledge and commercial nous. The SDM will work alongside many of our internal teams, including support, operations, product, development and finance and will be expected to ensure delivery from the respective teams. The main tasks of the SDM will include managing client projects, the resolution of issues, tracking service metrics, monthly/quarterly reporting packs and ensuring the overall quality of delivery to our key clients. You will need to be adept at gaining results in a matrix management environment.
To be a successful Service Delivery Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and technical knowledge.
- Singularly responsible to establish, define and refine end to end delivery to named clients
- Setup and run regular cross functional meetings internally to drive customer delivery
- Work as an integrated part of the account team to exceed the customer expectations
- Work closely with and take directions from the Account Director and Account Manager
- Maintain positive and proactive relationships with customers
- Coordinate internally and with customers to ensure we exceed SLAs and increase customer satisfaction
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure quality results for the customer
- Inform the Account Director and management on customer needs and business opportunities that you identify
- Assess customer feedback (both formal and informal) and using creativity, establish, improve, and refine services
- Remain organized and continually exceed deadlines
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Strong sense of ‘Customer First’ mentality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines for others in these areas
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services is a plus or having a keen interest in mobile communications (A2P SMS, MMS, OTT, IoT) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of building successful client relationships
- Willing to travel and visit client sites as needed
- High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
Sinch believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Medical, dental & employer matched 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community
- Wellness program
Sinch is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V