Who we are:
SINCH is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 30 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry. Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. We provide Messaging, Voice, Video, and Verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients. We are currently 700 + people in 40 countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden. Sinch Headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden. www.sinch.com.
Following our success, we are looking to find a highly motivated individual to lead our growth and business development. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact and help grow the business further! Your mission will be to build a high performing North American Hunter Team.
You will have in depth industry experience and can take on this opportunity and hit the ground running. We enable a lot of freedom to run your team, client base and sales activities, where you will provide strong support and guidance to your team to ensure results are delivered. Creating a winning sales strategy based on where we are today, and the company’s goal will be you and your team´s first mission.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Build, direct and manage the North American Hunter Team
- Implement a valued based and consultative sales methodology
- Work closely with Head of Inside Sales to setup a strategy how to handle inbound and outbound lead generation
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Design new sales activities for mapped out and identified potential future customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Follow up on finances and profitability targets
- Motivate, empower and lead the people in your team
- Proven experience in selling multi-channel cloud communication services
- Ability to create relationships with decision makers higher up in the organizations
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills with an ability to conceptualize the technical and commercial values of our offering
- Strong leadership and coaching skills such as ability to inspire and to change incorporated behaviors
- Self-starter, thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ambitious and highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Analytical mindset
Travel: ability to be able to travel in North America. Business is made together with customers and therefor traveling is a natural part of the role.
How to Apply
Sounds intriguing? We are eager to get to know you and what makes your pusle beat. Hit apply and send in your CV and cover letter in English.