Sinch is growing and so is our Marketing team. We are looking for a Partner and Customer Marketeer to join our team in Seattle! As our Partner and Customer Marketing Manager, you will launch and run marketing initiatives addressing our existing customer base and work closely with our strategic partners. We’re one of the most successful companies in the world that you probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine. It’s the marketing team’s job to put us into the spotlight. Are you up for the challenge?
The essence of the role
We are partnering with some of the biggest global platform providers in the U.S. Your role will be to develop and implement integrated marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of Sinch products towards our existing customer base as well as towards our Strategic Partners. This is a new role in our team with a great opportunity to create something with great impact on our business!
As our Partner and Customer Marketing Manager, you will:
- Market Package Sinch’s product offering towards our key and Tier 2 partners
- Create content and campaigns through the partner channels (events, email etc)
- Drive upsell & cross sell campaigns across Sinch’s existing customer base (Strategic Accounts, Key Accounts, Enterprise Accounts)
- Develop integrated co-marketing campaigns alongside Strategic Partners
- Develop and execute full-funnel marketing campaigns - identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics
- Effectively analyze market problems and find opportunities to drive growth of products and integrations
- Use customer and competitive research to drive effective messaging and influence product and marketing strategy
- Bring creativity to your go-to-market approaches
You will report into the Director Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Sweden and will work closely with the VP Strategic Partners and the content and product marketing team.
Who are you?
We see that you have the following in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years partner marketing experience
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions
- Upsell and cross-sell experience
To stand out from the crowd you could have:
- Account management experience in a similar industry
Up for the challenge?
We’re eager to get to know you and what makes your pulse beat faster. Send in your CV plus a cover letter and let's get in touch!