We are now looking for a experienced project manager with a telecom and change management background; having solid business experience and project management track record who can “hit the ground running”.
So, what's it all about?
You will spend the main part of your time driving operational and cross-functional projects, managing a variety of internal resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget. In addition, the ability to interface with customers to gather requirements and manage expectations when necessary is also extremely important. Responsibilities include working closely with internal / external stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into plans that lead to successful delivery of organisational objectives.
In parallel, your experience in project management, coaching and leading teams will be a key contribution to enhancing Sinch’ project delivery processes and focus on continual service improvement.
The role is in our Programme Management team within Sinch Enterprise Division. You will be based out of Stockholm, however, as Sinch is a global organisation you will be required travel from time to time. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Management of key operational and cross-functional projects including budget responsibility and project reporting
- Prioritisation of competing resource to maximise business benefit
- Close interaction with a variety of internal / external stakeholders
- Enhancing and developing Sinch’ processes related to project delivery in close cooperation with Operations and Global teams
We would love it if you have:
- Good understanding of and experience from telecom industry environments
- Extensive work experience in project management with knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects, techniques and tools
- Good business knowledge and awareness
- Are fluent in English, verbal and written (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in people management
- A continuous drive to improve way of work
Bonus points for:
- Educational qualification in project management, PMP or equivalent
- University degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
How to Apply
If this sounds like an intriguing challenge for you, don't be shy! We look forward recieving your CV and cover letter in English, and to get to know more about you and what makes your pulse beat.