Do you like the idea of joining a fast-growing global tech company and be the first Growth marketing professional in the team? Does the challenge of reaching the 23 million developers in the world excite you? Heard about the unique Swedish organizational culture and want to experience it yourself? Come join us as our Growth Marketing Lead!
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
We have been profitable from the start and have continuously grown our business both organically and through 9 acquisitions. With a revenue of over 4bn SEK (R12M), global presence and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
The Essence of the Role
We are now looking for a Growth Marketing professional. We offer a challenging and dynamic role in a growth company with the opportunity to work alongside our product and engineering teams as well helping to build and lead a new marketing organization. This role reports directly to the CMO.
As our Growth Marketing Lead you will:
- Create and execute our self-serve growth marketing strategy
- Create and execute our self-serve user awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral framework
- Collaborate with our Product, UX Design and Engineering teams to deploy data driven and hypothesis-based experiments across both the marketing and product experience
- Create qualitative and quantitative growth models for discovery and growth projections
- Collect, analyze, and report data, metrics, KPIs, and user feedback
- Write persuasively for both user-facing and internal communications
- Collaborate with your peers in Demand Generation, Content & Product Marketing and Brand and Communications to ensure our objectives for Self-Serve / SDK’s are met
Who are you?
In order to be successful in this role we see that you have the following experience:
- Experienced growth marketer at either a B2C or B2B global technology or SaaS company
- Hands on experience of user acquisition with global developer communities using SDKs / APIs
- Experience with a broad set of acquisition and marketing channels
- Experience deploying data-driven hypothesis-based experiments across the user journey
- Experience of monetization of a user base through first class UX and product experience
- Experience of data analytics and cohort analysis
- Experience of achieving results through connecting growth efforts with more traditional technologies such as marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot etc), CRM (Salesforce), Analytics & Atrtribution (Google Analytics, Bizible etc) and other marketing technology tools
- Experienced at collaborating across functional and regional business units to achieve results
- A team player who can work both strategically and tactically, who is full of energy and eager for a new and exciting challenge
This is a new role where you will be a central leader in creating a new marketing organization to support the next phase of Sinch’s growth globally. We look forward to hearing your ideas of how this can be done.