Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. The company offers a leading cloud communications platform for mobile messaging, voice and video, including serving 8 out of top 10 leading US ICT Companies, and is a trusted software provider to mobile operators around the world. Sinch solutions for messaging, charging & policy control, revenue assurance and fraud prevention let mobile operators differentiate their offer, safeguard their networks, and grow their business. Sinch is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has local presence in more than 30 countries.
We have been profitable from the start and have continuously grown our business both with double digits organically and through acquisitions. With a revenue of over 4bn SEK (R12M), global presence and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The essence of the role
To build on our success to date we are now looking for a COO for our Operator Business to take the business to the next level. The role is based in our HQ in Stockholm and reports into the President & COO. The COO will have full Profit and Loss responsibility and manage a team of around 120.
The COO will lead a team where expectation for coming years is to ensure:
- Accelerate profitable growth
- Partner management excellence with existing and potentially new partners (Product & GTM)
- Secure future positioning of messaging (5G, RCS, …)
- Strong cooperation with Sinch Enterprise business (Operations, product and GTM)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure strong relationships and high satisfaction with major customers, operator partners and key internal stakeholders
- Attract, develop and nurture talent and provide leadership to drive high performing teams
- Secure operational excellence both in performance, efficiencies and security in areas covering project management, managed services, SaaS, and support delivery models.
- Optimize spending for highest ROI over time through balancing investments in different functional areas
- Drive portfolio strategies and development including marketing positioning and communication for the Operator Portfolio of SW, Services and SaaS both externally and internally
- Drive engagement, provide guidance, support as well as push Sales
- Leverage other Sinch group units for further support like marketing, business control & operations and enterprise sales
To be successful in the role we ideally see that you have:
- Proven track record of driving growth and successful customer engagement, preferably from business driven product management roles and/or from commercial driven roles with strong product & operational focus
- Extensive International business experience from working with bigger mobile operators delivering SW and services preferably also in emerging markets
- Proven leadership and track record of delivering high engagement scores and results in matrix organizations
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
Sinch is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age.
Sinch expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us today.