Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our leading cloud communications platform lets businesses reach every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video. Sinch is a trusted software provider to mobile operators, and its platform powers business-critical communications for many of the world’s largest companies.
Sinch has been profitable and fast-growing since its foundation in 2008. It has revenue of over $500M, and employs 700+ people across 40 locations. The business publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2015 and is now trading under the ticker SINCH with a market capitalization close to $700M as of early May 2019. www.sinch.com
Sales Manager South East Asia
The Regional Sales Manager will take on a lead generation role and will be responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities. This includes such tasks as prospecting, research, cold calling potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events and much more.
As Regional Sales Manager at Sinch, you will play an important part in a growing New Sales team reporting into the Regional Director of SEA. You will get the opportunity to join a winning team and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion in the region. We offer a fun and inspiring working environment, a generous incentive program as well as strong support to help you achieve your goals.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Developing a strategic business plan for identifying new business opportunities
- Prospecting and analyzing relevant verticals/industries
- Analysing potential clients’ offering, needs and business requirements
- Initiating new sales activities and build a portfolio of new sales accounts in existing and new verticals
- Building a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Representing Sinch and team at industry events, fairs and other gatherings
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
To be successful in the role we ideally see that you have:
- Previous experience and proven track record in territory sales from relevant industry
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Highly self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and other)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field
The position is permanent, full-time and based in our Singapore office.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!