Do you see the clear difference between a sales rep and a business developer? Are you all about closing deals on enterprise level? Do you like the idea of working with value-based sales? Sinch is growing and so is our Sales team. Come join this fast-growing company with highly relevant products!
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. We are a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Our APIs and the platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
The essence of the role
You will be responsible for the Nordic region taking on a lead generation role and will be responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities. This includes prospecting, research, cold calling potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events and much more.
You will be based in our Stockholm office, reporting into the Vice President of Sales EMEIA and be part of a hungry team of 6 people with high ambition based across Europe. You will be the first Regional Sales Manager focusing 100% on the Nordic region and there’s huge business opportunity there - you will play a pivotal part in our success in the region!
As our new Regional Sales Manager you will:
- Prospect and analyse relevant verticals/industries.
- Analyse potential clients’ offering, needs and business requirements.
- Initiate new sales activities and build a portfolio of new sales accounts in existing and new verticals.
- Build a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn, face to face meeting and industry events
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
You’ll join a young and vibrant team and will have the opportunity to affect the direction of the sales organization as a whole. If you like the idea of experimenting, trying new ways of working and build your own work environment – this is definitely something for you!
Who are you?
In order to be successful in this role we see that you have:
- Previous experience and proven track record in territory sales
- Highly self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Experience from the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.