Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
Working Life at Sinch
Work should be challenging, inspiring and fun. At Sinch we take work seriously but not necessarily ourselves. Working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Passion, Quality, Fun, Long distance conference calls, Growth, New experiences, and Success.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
Key requirements and what where looking for
- A committed and pragmatic person who thrives working with people and possesses a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- University degree and at least 5 years experience in Sales and/or Sales Operation
- Experienced user of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Strong knowledge of Sales performance metrics and KPI’s
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, both English and Swedish
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and Marketing.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience of Digital/On-line Sales process
- Commercial contract structure
- Billing procedure interfacing to Sales