Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
Working Life at Sinch
Work should be challenging, inspiring and fun. At Sinch we take work seriously but not necessarily ourselves. Working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Passion, Quality, Fun and games, Long distance conference calls, Growth, New experiences, and Success.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
As Regional Director you will be leading a highly motivated and talented sales and account management team and will be responsible for achieving the next level of growth in the region. You will be the senior person in region and in the London office and will therefore assist in senior level engagements for other departments.
Regional Director UK & Ireland
You will report directly to the VP EMEIA with your main areas of responsibilities being :
- Primary responsibility of delivering the P&L – revenue, gross margin, gross profit and controllable operating expenditure for the region
- Build and drive a go-to-market strategy to win and retain business, setting goals for team, manage and directing staff to be successful.
- Create a culture of success and managing ongoing business and goal achievement
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance and ensuring Sinch become their trusted advisor
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving business goals
- Actively manage and develop the team, working closely with the other Regional Directors and central head of sales to deliver profitable growth and top tier customer experience
- Responsible and manage business OPEX (ex. Sales salaries, commissions, marketing, travel and expenses)
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership and other company functions
- Participate and represent Sinch at relevant industry and network events.
- Work with the marketing function to support regional market requirements.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Strong history in commercial leadership and meeting sales goals
- Leadership skills and experience in managing and interacting with multicultural sales teams across a wide geographic area
- Excellent communication skills
- Client relationship skills
- Negotiations and closing skills
- Regional market experience with a strong network
- Self driven and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the communications industry and/or PaaS highly regarded
Expected start date is beginning of April 2019, depending on the availability of the right candidate.