Sinch is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our mobile platform SDKs
for our real-time voice- and video products. You will join a cross-functional team
that develops our WebRTC-capable client SDKs for iOS and Android.
This position requires a few years of experience developing for at least one of the
mobile platforms iOS or Android, and a passion and interest in working across
both platforms. Our mobile client SDKs are key to how our customers integrate
their products with our platform, and we are looking for someone that has
experience with and passion for developing software used by other developers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Platform-specific development in Java and Objective-C / Swift.
• Cross-platform development on C++ codebase shared between iOS and
• Participate in documenting and overall SDK product packaging to make
the experience of using our SDKs top notch.
• Designing APIs with simplicity in mind while maintaining modularity,
extensibility and API stability over time.
• Work with the team to align SDK APIs and features across multiple
You have a university degree (BSc or MSc) within Computer Science or Software
Engineering, or equivalent skills and experience.
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience developing for the iOS and/or Android
platform.• Strong experience working with at least one of Java, Objective-C or C++
• Experience developing software libraries and/or SDKs consumed by other
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Comfortable with a Linux/macOS development environment and CI
• Comfortable with GCC/clang toolchains and scripting in bash and/or
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with network protocols IP, TCP,
• Experience with WebRTC protocols and NAT traversal, ICE, STUN,