Who are we?
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
The Sinch mission is enriching engagements between enterprises and people. In order to accomplish our goals, we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allow us to quickly and efficiently build relationships with a variety of players in our business.
Simply put, our mission is: Enriching engagement
Why “engagement”? Engagement is the ultimate value of using the very intimate and personal mobile channel. And mobile is the ultimate engagement tool.
Why “enriching”? We have a rich toolbox with a variety of powerful proven solutions which enrich the value of business-to-people interaction.
The Technical Account manager position evaluates and resolves system and customer escalated incidents. Monitors and troubleshoot application issues. Additionally, the position supports multiple regions around the globe and works closely with the Operations team in Atlanta and Sweden.
- Work closely with Client related issues, answer calls and support them for technical issues related to the Sinch platform.
- Will deal with focused enterprise clients that are assigned to the role.
- Monitor and support the core Sinch messaging platform, including actively promoting a close working relationship with our clients and other teams.
- Provide day-to-day support for customer escalations and incident tickets.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring and sometimes operational support and administration of Linux/Java-based services during installation, configuration and regular upgrades or maintenance of the Sinch core messaging applications.
- Collaborate closely with the other parts of the organization like commercial operations and billing if needed.
- Troubleshoot problems with and help reconfigure the messaging platform as needed to ensure the timely delivery of messages.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred; 1-2 experience supporting core IT production environments.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Power user level of the Linux operating system.
- Good understanding of Unix text parsing/manipulation tools, willing to learn technology.
- Exposure to Perl/Bash scripting abilities.
- Experience with web-based protocols and general Linux-based TCP/IP networking (ifconfig, netstat, tcpdump, etc.).
- Experience supporting Java-based production applications.
Sinch believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought by the CLX Social Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community.
- Wellness program
Sinch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.