Client Success Manager, Stockholm Sweden
Matt Ramerman, CEO, Co-Founder Vehicle
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
What you will do:
As Manager of Client Success, you are the company’s front-line manager supporting our European clients’ day-to-day execution of our programs. Both the client and internal teams are looking to you for leadership and to ensure that we are delivering on necessary
expectations. In this function, a critical success factor is to become an integral part of your clients’ structure, and to have your clients’ business a key focus of your business life. You must understand your clients’ organizations beyond just your key contacts – its people and
culture, its philosophy, its expectations and overall business plans for the future.
- Overall client satisfaction of the Vehicle services and technologies.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization, driving new business
- On-going organic growth of that business relationship as measured by revenue.
- Successful internal execution of client sponsored initiatives and campaigns.
- On-going client-side advocacy for Vehicle technologies.
- Internal client advocacy – helping internal team understand needs and objectives of our client’s business. As a result of that understanding, champion and establish better internal systems & processes to ensure efficient and successful client program execution.
- Project Management (on time; on budget).
- Managing client campaign budgets.
1. Financial growth of your key accounts
2. Overall health of key client relationships.
Experience / Skill set:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing from the client or agency side.
- Direct Marketing experience mandatory.
- Experience with mobile and/or digital channels a bonus.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Passion for client service & advocacy.
- High degree of comfort working with a young company with developing systems & process.
- Self-managed, self-starter.
- Ability to help convey a vision for your client they are unable to see themselves.
- Strong strategic skill set and insight.
- Strong client and internal leadership, strategic partnering skills, and presentation prowess.
- Experience managing complex communications projects including, but not limited to: major direct marketing campaigns [email & mobile] and/or large-scale digital advertising campaigns.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and establish and follow timelines.
- Should be comfortable working in a team environment, providing leadership and motivation.