Who are we?
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
The Sinch mission is enriching engagements between enterprises and people. In order to accomplish our goals, we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allow us to quickly and efficiently build relationships with a variety of players in our business.
Simply put, our mission is: Enriching engagement
Why “engagement”? Engagement is the ultimate value of using the very intimate and personal mobile channel. And mobile is the ultimate engagement tool.
Why “enriching”? We have a rich toolbox with a variety of powerful proven solutions which enrich the value of business-to-people interaction.
The role of Inside Sales Manager - Inbound will be to manage all regional inbound contact and website signups with the objective of either closing or referring to the Field Sales team. Contact will be driven from paid advertising and will be received via website signups, email, phone and live website chat. The chosen candidate will be responsible for optimising these channels working with various departments to ensure we are receiving the right quality and quantity of leads.
- Be the first point of contact within your region for all inbound communication
- Meet KPI’s based on gross profit, new paying customers and referrals to Field Sales
- Manage the quality and quantity of all inbound streams; signup, email, phone and live website chat.
- Regional reporting on signups, new paying customers, conversion rates and referrals
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the customer service excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ year’s experience in an Inside Sales environment with focus on inbound sales and customer service
- Previous experience in the mobile industry, telephone services, or a keen interest in mobile communications is an advantage
- Strong team player who is able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience planning a busy workload with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivation and a commitment to exceed targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)