Sinch is a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial company with global market leadership ambitions and bright prospects for the future. For our highly motivate team in Munich, we are looking for an Account Manager with industry experience or experience in a similar role. We enable a lot of freedom to run your client base and sales activities and will provide strong support to ensure results are delivered. Through this role you get the opportunity to join a winning team and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion in the DACH Region.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts and formulating and continuously adapting the strategic plan for your port
- Increasing business via value add and cross selling
- Liaise with Technical Client Support, Product Management and Finance
- Understanding clients’ needs and identifying new business requirements
- Active participation in product development
- Supporting management in ensuring adequate resources are available to meet opportunities and challenges in your client base
- Attend industry and non-industry events
- Local market and competitive intelligence
- 3-10 years of experience from sales or other commercial roles, preferably in telecommunications
- Understanding of enterprise messaging or related industries is desirable
- Self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative in a small team.
- Highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong drive, persistent, determined and comfortable working with decision makers on all levels, including both technical and commercial
- Analytical skills and structured in your daily work
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and German. Other European languages are a plus.
- International experience with good understanding and ability to adapt to different cultures
The position is permanent, full-time and based in Munich, Germany.
Work is during office hours, with some flexibility. Start date is as soon as possible, depending on the availability of the right candidate.