Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Reports to: Senior Account Manager UK&IE
Location: London, UK
As Junior Account Manager you will be part of the highly motivated Sales team reporting into the Senior Account Manager UK&IE. Through this role you get the opportunity to join a winning team and be in the frontlines of our commercial expansion in the region. We enable a lot of freedom to run your client base & sales activities and will provide strong support to ensure results are delivered.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Assisting with managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Analyzing existing clients` business and taking steps to maximize profit
- Reporting and forecasting client business
- Helping with new sales activities in existing and new markets, analyzing market situation
- Understanding clients’ needs and identifying new business requirements
- Supporting management in ensuring adequate resources are available to meet opportunities and challenges in your client base
- Local market and competitive intelligence where applicable
- Increasing business via value add and cross selling
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, instant messenger and in-person meetings
- Liaise with Technical Client Support, Product Management and Finance
- Preciseness and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to develop and maintain productive professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to own your work, and make informed decisions to drive it forward
- Those from a technical background looking to move to a commercial role are encouraged to apply
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages would be a plus
- Work experience 2 – 5 years
Working Life at Sinch
You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis to keep a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. As a truly global company, working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at Sinch and that means having fun and feeling taken care of. Apart from great colleagues, working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Coffee, Passion, Quality, Fun and games, Long distance conference calls, Travel (Air), Growth, New experiences, and Success. Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us.
Come and join us!