Operator Relations Specialist
Atlanta Or Miami
SINCH is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 30 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry. Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. These clients are complimented by a strong small/medium business base and developer community. We provide Messaging, Voice, Video, and Verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients.
We are currently 450 people in 20+ countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden. Sinch Headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Operator Relations at Sinch
The messaging industry is undergoing considerable changes as mobile operators increasingly understand the revenue potential of enterprise messaging and act to protect this revenue stream, while in parallel implementing new technologies such as RCS.
As the leading expert in the industry, Sinch is actively supporting operators in this process. In parallel we are rapidly expanding our direct operator connectivity based on this trend. To support and further increase these efforts we are now expanding our operator relations team.
As Operator Relations Specialist, Americas you will be an integral part of our operator-facing commercial team, reporting to VP Operator Relationships Latin America. You will join an experienced team of communication experts and a company widely recognized as one of the most successful in Europe.
You will play a key role in the Sinch operator relations team for your region(s), including:
- Supporting the Operator Relations function in your region by helping to manage our existing accounts with our operator partners and local/regional partners including; account reviews, cost analysis, operational inquiries and invoice reconciliation. Assist in establishing relations with new operator partners from finalizing contracts to establishing technical connections and ensuring that they are launched.
- Learn the industry, our products and the region to support new opportunities for our Enterprise messaging, RCS, Personalized Video, Voice and Verification businesses
- Working with the Sinch Enterprise Division Service Operations team to set-up new technical connections post signature of agreement as well as update existing connections
- Liaising with the Sinch Enterprise sales team to ensure that they are up-to-date for our direct offers in your region
- Work with the Sinch Product Operations team to ensure our prices are the most competitive for your region.
- Work with Sinch teams to ensure that our market, regulatory and competitive information is up-to-date.
- Supporting Sinch and joint Enterprise/Operator opportunities with mobile operators in your region, and work together with the wider Sinch Enterprise and Operator teams to drive and close such opportunities
- Participating in relevant industry conferences
We are an energetic, pragmatic, humble, young team of people who get things done. Our company has accomplished remarkable things in the 10 years since our founding, thanks to our people and a fun-loving, hard-working culture.
We recruit selectively and want you to help us continue on this path by bringing new valuable opportunities to life, with support from the wider Sinch team.
Sinch values six key high-performance behaviors: delivering on commitments, customer obsession, taking responsibility, having a solution mindset, team work and straight talk.
To be able to take this role we believe you:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in working with Operators in the region and Software-as-a-service and/or Telecom industries.
- International Experience with good understanding and ability to adapt to different cultures
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Experience with enterprise messaging (SMS and Voice connectivity) or related industries is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, quick-thinker able to understand technical solutions
- High energy individual who likes to learn and manage various projects and initiatives.
- Outgoing personality who enjoys reaching out and building relationships with new people both internally and externally
- As your line manager might be in a different country, it’s important that you are a self-starter and comfortable in new situations, but also comfortable reaching out to new people for advice and support
- Strong drive, persistent, determined and comfortable working with decision makers on all levels, including both technical and commercial
- Strong analytical skills and structured in your daily work
- Degree in Business Administration, engineering or similar academic area, or relevant work experience from tech-company/solution
- Excellent communication skills