Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video. With a revenue of close to 4bn SEK, and highly profitable, we are one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. That's why we can take so much pride in what we have achieved so far.
Get in touch and join us on our journey! There's so much more to come.
Sinch is seeking a passionate and driven recruiter who has previously helped scale engineering teams. You will be part of a new function; Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding. We are looking to double our engineering team in Sweden and you will be combining your talent acquisition and employer branding skills in order to identify, engage and bringing on great technical talents. You want to create a fantastic experience for our candidates and be a true brand ambassador. This is a new role and you can expect high impact and influence.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for technical hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates using a variety of online tools and sourcing techniques
- Partner closely with engineering and leadership to deeply understand our engineering hiring needs
- Help managers drill down to what they really need in a role and develop strategic plans for attracting and recruiting candidates that will add to our teams
- Act as a brand ambassador for Sinch and create and manage event spanning across in-house activities such as hackathons to external events on campuses, meet-ups, conferences etc
- Manage and create content in relevant channels about LifeatSinch
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Define measurements for success, assessing and measuring the effectiveness of our branding channels and efforts.
Who you are and what you bring
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience, with 2+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency. Preferably in a high growth environment with a focus on software and technology.
- You have a passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- A growth mindset and curious attitude. You’re a builder who thrive in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- You’re a self-starter with a can-do attitude, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but meritorious
- Employer Branding experience in support of a Talent Acquisition or HR function strongly preferred
- Finally, You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations and love to have fun at work and contribute with your experience and positive attitude!
Location: Lund but we are moving into a fantastic, new office in central Malmö end of 2019
Reports to: Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
Working Life at Sinch
Work should be challenging, inspiring and fun. At Sinch we take work seriously but not necessarily ourselves. Working at Sinch includes among other things: Hard work, Professionalism, Diverse cultures, Honesty, Passion, Quality, Fun, Long distance conference calls, Growth, New experiences, and Success.
Working with the right people and having a strong value-based culture is important to us. #WeAreSinch