Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. The company offers a leading cloud communications platform for mobile messaging, voice and video, and is a trusted software provider to mobile operators around the world. Sinch solutions for messaging, charging & policy control, revenue assurance and fraud prevention enable mobile operators to differentiate their offer, safeguard their networks, and grow their business.
Sinch is currently 450 people in 20+ countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden. Sinch Headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Technical Sales Manager in the Sinch Operator Sales organization you will be one of technical expert driving sales push towards mobile operators. You will be providing technical leadership to sales prospects and follow, when required, the projects to goal.
You will be working with sales supporting and engaging in customer meetings, presentations and workshops and leading the value proposition creation and technical and solution design in tenders & offers.
You will analyze customer requirements and design solutions in new areas and domains, within the scope of Sinch’s activities, required to enhance customer’s competitive position. It will not only be important to understand but to provide insight (technical and values of offering) and also to challenge the customer requirements.
Based on customer interactions you will be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals and offers. This work should harmonize with our architecture standards, rules and product roadmap and interaction with Product Management and R&D will be important
When successfully winning the trust of our customers/potential customer and we receive the Order, you will be providing technical leadership to delivery projects and perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
The team you will be working with are driving operator sales in Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa region. We are self-going, business minded and business hungry.
You will have the opportunity to travel extensively.
You, Your skills and knowledge
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience within the field of data/OTT and telecommunications. Especially related to Online Charging, Policy Control, messaging and Value-added services (RCS, SMS, MMS, USSD, Call Completion). Further, having a good understanding of SaaS and Managed Service sales is beneficial.
- Excellent understanding and experiences from mobile operator business environments. It is beneficial if you have previous experience working at telecom operators within operations or planning.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills with an ability to conceptualize the technical but also and commercial values of our offering
- Experience from technical consultancy, solution design or solution architect responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Other languages like Arabic, Swedish, Spanish and French are beneficial
- Takes lead, takes action and strives towards goals
- University degree in Engineering
Sinch is a progressive and exciting company for you who prefer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to make a difference. We pride ourselves on our innovation, flexibility, expertise and passion to achieve.
You will be based in Dubai UAE.
The position is full time and full speed.