Sinch is THE global leader in application-to-person (A2P) messaging. You can be part of the journey to make Sinch the global #1 in rich messaging. We help enterprises engage with their customers by delivering innovative mobile strategies and tools.
Sinch is looking for a Sr Solutions Consultant (previous roles possibly held may be presales engineer, presales consultant, or technical account manager) to support our sales teams globally, and lead customer engagements on how they can be affective when using Sinch’s rich messaging portfolio. This position will interface heavily with the sales team, engineering teams, client services, and customers.
You will support account directors in specific opportunities and lead innovation sessions with existing accounts, and new prospects. You will become a subject matter expert in rich messaging. You will understand and document the customer’s needs, business outcomes and take the lead on building technical proposals / statements of work that the customer agrees to, and Sinch’s development team can easily digest and execute against.
- Leading client workshops / discovery sessions to document their needs
- Collaboratively with the account director, build a rich messaging solution strategy for prospects
- Accountable for documenting statement of work, and being the voice of the customer technically
- Accountable for translating customer requirements into actionable tasks for Sinch Developers
- In collaboration with a Project Manager, be accountable for the customer implementation
- Accountable for the success of implementation and sign off to handover to operations
- Collaboratively build in SLA’s for change requests / assist in capturing the CR’s
Skills and experience needed:
- Creative vision and problem solving
- Experience leading product definition and execution from concept to delivery
- Experience in multichannel messaging
- Knowledge of evolving cloud business models
- Proven successful track record in bringing mobility, media based or similar products to market
- Experience identifying customer segments through quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to create/articulate a vision and drive teams to achieve business/technical requirements to enable it
- Expert in crafting impactful messaging to executive internal/external audiences using PowerPoint/Word
- Organized and highly collaborative with ability to build rapport quickly with customers/colleagues
- Act as trusted adviser for prospects/customers and using the voice of the customer
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus
- At least six years of demonstrated success in fast-paced customer facing role (ideally technical)
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new customer facing services
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Strong verbal, written and client partnership skills
- Willingness to travel
Sinch believes in attracting top talent so we offer top notch benefits:
- Employee Benefits and 401K with access to a financial advisor
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts for employees in the office
- Fun events brought by the CLX Social Committee
- Volunteer opportunities to make a difference in our community.
- Wellness program
Sinch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.