Sales Manager - Outbound EMEA
Sinch is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 25 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry.
Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. These clients are complimented by a strong small/medium business base and developer community. We provide Messaging, Voice, Video, and Verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients.
The role of Sales Manager - Outbound will be to generate business from outbound activity. This will be achieved by hunting specific verticals, visiting events, working unconverted leads and reviving churned customers.
- Lead generation
- Meeting KPI’s based on new customers, spend thresholds, outbound activity and referrals to the Field Sales team
- Attending and appointment setting for all events within your region
- Regional reporting
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer service excellence
- 2+ years experience in an Inside Sales environment with focus on outbound sales
- Previous experience in the mobile industry, telephone services, or a keen interest in mobile communications
- Strong team player who is able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience planning a busy workload with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivation and a commitment to exceed targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Bupa private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Complimentary lunches, snacks and fruit provided daily